Saturday, November 05, 2005

GURUS ......they can be a real inspiration.

Some two days back we were told that," there is going to be a seminar".I thought either its gonna be too technical coz the people who come are too intellectual!!or it can be dragging .
But the man who came took us all by a big surprise,he' s got a strong background but not once was he talking in technical terms but he was VERY successful in putting forward his thoughts very strongly and he was CAPTIVATING!!!!.

I never missed a word he spoke!!
What if all our lecturers become him,i guess then there will be no need for any preparation for exams!!!!!!
he was tooo good!!
The HIGHLIGHT was he never used a mic!!.He really inspired me a lot..
Now thats the way a teacher should be !!!

I have had some nice people teaching me in my school,i can always remember them with lots of gratitude and things they said that have actually brought in positive changes in my life.

My French teacher ,i should say is a real genius!!she teaches a foreign language but her approach is too coool!!!!we are more expressive and participative because of her motivation!!! .She is great.

If only all of us get to enjoy the brilliance ,love and company of these people we can become half as good as them....
matha,pitha, GURU, deivam.....rightly said.

No comments: