Friday, December 02, 2005




Coffee........
I am a big fan of coffee......its become kind of an addiction down south especially in Tamilnadu.
Early morning + sunrise + a warm cup of coffee can work wonders to any typical day!!
The aroma ,the taste mmmmm...........
its jus too good!
I am not addicted to coffee but it becomes my life saver when i am having a terrible headache!!!One cup would do the magic for me!!!.No matter where u have your cup of coffee(in a posh coffee pub or in your local "nayar" kadai...)its jus fantastic!!.If all those wierd names on the menu at your local coffee pub scares you jus go for the humble home made Filter coffee ......and believe me there's nothing like it!!.
My ideal hangout would be to go out with friends for a cup of coffee........with some soft music on .....and A LOT of fun is guaranteed!!!
The other day i happened to see this at a coffee shop
"A LOT CAN HAPPEN OVER A CUP OF COFFEE".......very true!!!

No comments: