Friday, March 31, 2006

I remember...!

I remember an incident that took place a long time ago....when i was about 10 yrs (i guess!).
I had to cross a small bridge ...a battered one not really visible because some of the stones were under water making it difficult to spot them.I could see an old lady struggling to find her way across,i just moved towards her and helped her go to the other side.
She started walking , i too joined her .........she then told me something which, to this day i could never forget......
she told me that ,"your parents are to be thanked ....they have taught you ,values".
Those words are still ringing in my ears .......what we learn from our parents is etched in our minds forever .... subconsciously.It was really overwhelming...that day! i will remember forever!!.

No comments: