Friday, March 17, 2006

what makes me happy!!!

its really small .......little.......sweet...things that give me lots of happiness....

when i look at a pretty flower..
when i look at the beautiful sky...and the cloud formations ....... jus kick start my imagination.....
when i come home and find my favourite food on the dining table....hmmm...yummy!!!
when i listen to my favourite song(s)!!!..........
when i get a cute message from my friend................
when i look at the bright n shining stars ..........
when i watch a small kid .....so full of innocence................
when i cook some good food ......
when i read a nice book........
when i look at a cute elderly couple....so full of love after all the long years.....of togetherness....
when i spend a nice evening with my friends...
when i watch my fav program ..............................
???????????????????
??????????



now this is all that comes to my mind....
let me keep thinking.........

the list....sure is long......

he..he

No comments: