Monday, April 10, 2006

I walk a lonely road....


Its always nice to be with good people.....but where do i find them??.

okay i am not someone who is shy to talk to people around...i meet people...gel with them instantly..try to find some common interest we share...then i reach the comfort zone!!!

Its been a simple task for me over the years...but now i am having problems !!!!dont really know which part of the equation is unbalanced??!!!

Isn't this fair deal???
i am good to you = so you be atleast "1/2" as good as that!!
okay "noble" if you are not........ atleast bad to me!!

I ve met a whole bunch of the real "good hearted people",true!they also exist !!!!
but the other lot who just"USE" people....few who dont really care...self-centered,self-consumed characters!!!

Its really these characters which affect me the most...!!!:(

But the only solution.. which i ve been telling myself is ....forget that such character's exist..
move on....n never forget that one can survive all this.Afterall worthless people deserve zero attention!!!

So let them enjoy their space ......let me enjoy mine!!!!i am not going to sacrfice my happiness for these trivial things....i have a lot more things to do!!!

I can walk the lonely road....my life lies ahead..........

1 comment:

Priya said...

the good people int he world.. get the best there is .. ur one of the best in this big big world.. imagine wat u'll get ? :)

..p..