Thursday, May 25, 2006

It's my birthday!


Woke up this morning to a pleasant weather......amidst the horrible heat!of the summer, today was a welcome relief!.

Today also takes me to a new year ...in my life......new thoughts ...new directions......new ideas......a new perspective........the very new "me"!!
was a day filled with cute surprises!!
Thanks to all the wonderful people who made it possible!!thank god for sending me these wonderful people!to my life!thanks to my lovely parents....thanks to miss.p :)
(its ur style girl!!).
hey tallgirl!!u ve been soooo good to me!am not gonna thank u for that coz....its my birthday!ha ha !



jus a positive thought....

the sky is the limit.....!!i really wonder if its true....
may be there is nothing called "limit's" to which one can grow....and be more useful!and also be more loved!

1 comment:

Priya said...

ahem ahem .. somebody has mentioned me!! :)

..p..