Saturday, June 03, 2006

A little bit of me..

what am i searching for..??i want to be something..i know where i am going....i love the way i am ...
but there is something missing..something !!???don't really know what it is?!
i am the happiest soul one moment!the next moment a big wave of emptiness washes away everything i ever have...leaving me with lots n lots of questions...
Is it that i am very selfish....wanting so many things!?
But actually i am one who thinks...okay! a million times even before i want to want something....because i always wanna be reasonable....

I have a lot of dreams...want to make it visible ..achieve something in life..make more meaning out of my existence!
I am exploring new venues...want to go where no one else has gone..make a mark for myself....
hope ....in the process i will lose the feeling of that emptiness..that search....for a nameless..faceless feeling!

I ve always taken the path i choose and fought my way through....learnt things....challenged myself....i am here now....i wanna go places...rediscover myself!
i want to learn more,explore this world....laugh aloud...see happiness and fight all the misery that hangs around...change it in to an empty balloon....


walking my way......doing things that i believe in...holding my head high....a little bit of me...looking at me with a sense of achievement!

1 comment:

Priya said...

take watever u can wen it comes ur way.. thts the only way to live life.. atleast in our context.. and u define ur happiness.. nobody else can.. so define it.. and make it something tht lasts a lifetime..

..p..