Thursday, July 20, 2006

random blah!

wanted to write so many things.....but nothing really is in my mind right now
do you wanna know how a lost soul looks like then look no further -thats me!
so many unanswered questions.....so many doors closed.....
am i the only soul.......who is on a never ending search.......
because everyone other than me seems to have a settled life.....a job,a career,a special someone!the perfect ingredients for a rocking life!!

i am looking out for small little ,really not very expensive things.....
and believe me am on this treasure hunt longer than i ve ever imagined.....may be am one of those souls who really have to sweat it out and get grilled before u make it!!

my stars never let me even taste an ice cream...when i want it!
when would i fulfill my dreams........
see happiness in the eyes of people i love

though i may seem to be brooding....grumbling....whatever u call it
i will continue being a part of my treasure hunt.....
ultimately..........i might and will jus find it!(keeping fingers crossed!)
o! mighty stars do smile at me!!shower some "luck" on this deserted soul!

2 comments:

Priya said...

hey.. happens everywhere. write something different babe!c mon.. no more sad stories!

..p..

Inder said...

i think all in this world thinks about themselves the same way... :P