Sunday, July 09, 2006

whats in store for me??


ok.....now this is not one of those grumble+nonsense+blah blah posts............
what is really in store for me....can i ever figure it out??!!
how would it be if
i accidently buy a ball and find out that its a crystal ball(heee hee)....the one that can forsee ur future!....
or i can get in touch with a real genie who can grant me some three(hundred !!)wishes...
or i can find a way to reach "fairy god mother" to make all the interesting things happen.like meet mr.charming or whatever...!!
or i can discover an old magic wand at the garage!!and wish my way to happiness....

noone really knows what s gonna happen na??probably thats the thing which keeps all of us ticking....to find out our future.....
to be very honest....i ve never believed in all these fortune telling tricks....
how can a parrot know ur future...
how can a computer foresee ur future......

when i myself donno how its gonna be...
ok..for all those who tell me 'future is in your hands"
probably its in only one hand..that is ...my work ,my dedication,my passion,my focus...etc
but the other hand is full of mystery....it jus unfolds in front of you ....point to be noted:we dont decide anything here it jus happens!!

i ve seen people who firmly believe in all this and probably blindly follow the instructions given by the people who "tell their future"....ok thats a perspective....


but i guess the thrill is in waking up every day to find out things as they happen...as i ve done so far.....
except for my assignments ,tests and presentations where i can "foresee" the disaster!!!

so till i find my fairy god mother i ve decided to stick to the old ways of "expecting the unexpected" .
(where r u oh!fairy god mother....find me soon!!)

2 comments:

Priya said...

u called for me ? :D

..p..

petitestylo said...

@priya :u...fairy god mother eh?u r "not even born" na!