Friday, August 04, 2006

Report!yeah!

Am workin on my project report!!so whats new!!
my pc is not well!!:(
have been running around..to get things ready!
came to my anna's house .....know what? am typing from a keyboard which literally has no alphabets left visible on it!!its kinda like typing on a.......... donno !!!really, but its funny!

its like preparing a document in which only the acknowledgement is true!!believe me....we really donno what the other contents are because the reasons are too many!!to quote...has become a habit...... kind of..since my engineering days!

i remember doing my engineering project report ...it was a nightmare!
started at around some 9.00 pm and went on till some 3.00 pm in the night!
But .....finished it!!he he ,a report of 50 pages!!
so since then one really knows what to expect! :)
so yet another venture in to the world of preparing reports!!!

2 comments:

Inder said...

key board with invisible alphabets? haha.. i could be nightmarish to me :P

i attended typing clases for a few months. then discontinued it. i am using keyboard for around eight years now. still i need to look at the alphabets while typing. i am jealous of people who can type without looking at the keyboard :D

petitestylo said...

@inder:seriously donno how my cousin manages!!