Monday, August 21, 2006

what is love?!

Has been a question that i ve been asking myself quite a while.......
its one emotion that manifests itself across different relationships in a million different ways!
How each individual treats it and how much he believes it ultimately decides the fate of that love!

It is an emotion that makes one laugh...cry......think....change.......what not!
but can one emotion that is the basis of all relationships kill another emotion?
can it?
is it the emotion or is it the people who can't juggle the people involved around them...??

i really dont have an answer...

have been walking along the road which my life has taken me along..........now i realise i ve had a chance to see things around me ....all happenin so fast......people changing by the minute........changing preferences...one really can't know anyone else .....inside out!

love seems to have explained itself to me during so many different occasions....so many different ways.....
people i ve seen ...i ve been with.....all seem to be teaching me a new meaning of "love" everyday....

but does it not mean...to care for someone....to respect someone...to adore someone........to be proud of someone.......and to sum it all ...to "love" someone!

i am more confused than i was during my 13's and 14's......

what is that all these people are trying to tell me.....

"dont fall in love ....it hurts!"-says someone?!
"i live for love........." -says another someone!
"i don't believe in love" -says yet another!
"love is painful " -says another!

hmmm......anyways its not gonna be easy to understand the L word that easily!
coz it runs the world.....!!
i l jus wait for my turn!:) or rather look out for my turn....!

2 comments:

Inder said...

hahahah... love - the word of excessive hype :P
it is actually one of the simplest emotions. too much of hype actually kills it.

Anonymous said...

wat karthi walking walking walking. wat matter. figure maintenance.
urs swathi,navya,rt.