Thursday, September 07, 2006

bus bus....


its been quite an adventurous week with regards to my bus journey to college!!!
i am ....i would say accustomed to my "long long journey towards my college every day"...thanks to my u.g!
but the past few days have been exceptional .....
i slip off from my bed...and guess where i land up??
inside my college bus......
getting to my stop....ahem ahem !i should say is tougher than an Olympic 100 meters!
ok ...next step ....once i get in all i see is a bus that would ,i am sure have been in a junk yard some few days back.....
so what happens??!!

back pain ....neck pain...etc etc....


finally the day gets over in college ....with all that overflowing knowledge....u jus wanna enter in to the comforts of ur house......

now the suspense awaits.....
the bus which seems to be alright one minute..........BREAKS DOWN the next!
u r stranded in the middle of the road......in peak traffic.....
now all stunts begin....to reach home........get some sleep and again slip off the bed to end up in the bus again!!!!


so thats when u get irritated and say......

"bus".....bus!!!
(note:the second "bus" is hindi equivalent of ENOUGH!)

No comments: