Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Complicated


Things seem more complicated...decisions seem wrong........life seems to be a bigger challenge than i thought it was........

Living in the past is the worst nightmare........

If only there was a rewind button for life or a fast forward button........

here i am ,the same me with all my confidence and goals and dreams......yearning for my own share of happiness.......and to taste success.......

What i ve learnt in the past 3 years of my life is enough for eternity , i ve learnt so many things the tough way......
may be thats how it is......

i jus do not want to be yet another person.....and in my journey so far ....i ve faced a lot of ppl who ve told me that i need to change......

I AM WHAT I AM......i should be either loved or hated for that.....
i stick to my own set of values and beliefs.....
i am very much human ....i know to love , to hate....to laugh , to cry......may be i don't do it like the "innocent one's" .....
i believe that "human beings with a heart do exist".......who r not bound by "silly n filmy" human emotions...they are the ones who stand above the rest!!
i ve been hurt by the one's i loved.....happens na...its not too uncomman!!!so i continue my journey......

here i am standing at yet another decisive point in my life.......my quest begins.......for a life with a meaning!

1 comment:

petitestylo said...

yep....my spiritual guru!!!1