Friday, November 17, 2006

Huchoooo!!

Its cold out here.....to top it ..now i too am infected with a bad,stupid cold!!!
Every one around me in class were busy coughing away throught the week...i was a bit proud of my immunity!!hell...finally i ve ended up with the same old cold!!

Today was scarry coz we had classes and they have Ac's and my lovely classmates love to freeze to death...
I chose to wear my sweater...sigh....never in my life did i wear a sweater to school!
so, one can imagine how much i was bullied.....
God ! they were jus embarassing me !!big time!!
I chose to stick to my sweater....and it kept me warm!(he he ....the obvious!)

The buses started late, somehow made that journey to reach home at 9.00pm.
Hope this nagging cold says goodbye soon..u kno exams are comin up and i have to start touching my books!!!

2 comments:

Inder said...

seems cold is in the air :)
get well soon.

petitestylo said...

@derabged:how generous!!!???my love!
@inder:thanx :)