Tuesday, February 13, 2007

So where is the funny bone?

Really wish i could narrow down on jus one nerve that can make me stay cool.....i l personally make a deal that i l provide it with all the nutrients to keep me jus cool!!
so that the "nail biting " tension never happens!!
my case it becomes magnified because of certain "helpful thinking" that hits panic button every 2 second!!
i worry unnecessarily even when i am not the one in trouble.....may be its even someone i never ever knew!

man !!what do i do.....i jus dont wanna panic for stupid things...then "panic" will loose its respect!!

one good thing i ve learned over the years is ...i use my brain like a music player...
i jus play songs i like whenever i need to relax.....believe me i can hear the song jus like the original track...no missing lyrics...no out of tune!!problem!!!
strange!!!
i want a remote to stop ...........even worrying remotely for stupid things.....


i wanna jus chill!!!and keep smilin....not troubling my little brain!!:)

No comments: