Sunday, February 03, 2008

le weekend ;)

What was i doing all week at office....working obviously!!!!what did i do during my most precious weekend,again i made a million plans!!but ended up in the couch watching TV!!!bad thing ,i know!!
All days of the week you wait for a friday and then this has been the second weekend i ve ended up at home!!!
Is it such a bad thing to be at home?hmmmm...a part of me says "Yes!" because i am not at a movie,a play,a bookstore,the beach,a coffee shop or out shopping .A small but weak part of me says "No!!" , its not that bad after all , i get to watch all the movies i want to , in peace! like today i watched "you ve got mail" !!! yipee!!! also i do enjoy cooking my sunday afternoon special meal!! or my cup of tea with the newspaper( i read the open page :) ) or jus lazing around !!.

Okay , this weekend i fell sick!!!(i fall sick on a WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

Anyways i am not some one who has a huge social circle to "hang out" with !!!
i am a bit of a surprise to myself , i instantly connect with people i meet , but nothing happens after that!!.But i haven't cared about it at all because i ve been busy running after something or the other in my life.

The other day my school friend tells me i was always studying in school!!!perhaps i was doing it!!that i missed what else was happening around.
In my two schools and two colleges , i would be the last person to know who was going out with who!!!and who became friends...when!!??

Now i should be the INNOCENT ONE!! or may be the one who lives and sees only what i want of others !
I dont even know why i am typing all this now!!!whatever!!!!

But believe me there have been so many days when i have so many things to do...go out!that the day was never ever sufficient!
My friends have GRaduated with their social skills, that some have a boyfriend , a friend , a cousin , a BROTHER(its got a story behind it!!he he a funny one though!!) or someone
out of the cyberspace who ve just become an indispensable resource of their life!! to hang out with ,can't blame them.Gotto think of something else...

I have contemplated roaming around alone!!guess thats the only way i can not rot at home and do what i wanna do.....

its a big world out there i guess i can handle this idea!!and make the most out of my sundays!!!
yeah yeah!!!i l do it!!!!.......i better do it!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

if u know what you are missing then- i wouldnt do what want do... but ignorance is bliss.. so have fun in doing what you dont want do.;)