Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gift Hunting...

Hunting for gifts has become almost my KRA at work....perks of being a HR person...

I really enjoi gift hunting not because you escape from work....its really nice to plan in short while(the budget part is the real villain :P for office gifts)one has to configure what the person likes ,their taste and any recent conversations that could be valuable inputs in making the crucial decision!!


I have been part of many ceremonies...birthdays,farewells at work....
Its always a pleasure to watch someone open the wrapper with a twinkle in their eyes...:)

My most memorable gift hunting experiences would be;
* The day i picked up a gift for my colleague by planning right under her nose...she had no clue...and she liked the gift too...

* the gift me and rams put together for Sips's wedding ..it was an awesome experince...we just went mad implementing a new idea....it worked out beautifully....

yeah thats all :P

No comments: