Tuesday, May 02, 2006

When did i learn to cook!?

The evenings after school used to be the times that SCREAMED ...FOOD!!!!!!!HUNGER!!!! aloud.
Mom at office.....next best solution....."let me cook for myself!"
Started making instant noodles..step- 1 accomplished!
Started a bit of experimentation to surprise mom n dad when they come home!!(my poor victims!).My partner in crime was my brother .....always criticizes the food i cook...(but secretly praises it wen i am not around!).

Never ever missed a cookery show on Television,though i never try out any of those recipies.
Slowly but steadily my graph started raising....now i can cook real good food!!happy i am!
Cooking started becoming a favourite past time...when i am bored at home....just in to the kitchen to make something nice to eat!!
I never like to eat the food i cook...i d rather wait for someone to taste it to tell me how it actually is...so far so good.

There is nothing like cooking for people you love...don't know where that extra flavour and taste comes from?guess its just love!

No comments: