Monday, November 13, 2006

Break Free.....

How can i bury all...............those unwanted thoughts that irritate me like these Advertisements inbetween my favourite Tv show.....!!where's the remote.....!!???These Thoughts are like a shadow that follows you 24/7!!!
Sometimes it seems complex...certain thoughts...ideologies....but in a different situtation it turns meaningless....I guess the more we think ........the more we complicate stuff ....!!guess thinking is not "IN"!!!(so free!!!)
I sometimes tend to over think!!!(whatever that means!!)....and irritate my tiny little brain!!
Its just a matter of us not letting useless things bother us...

So here i go with a shovel....and bury my useless thoughts... ..... to see them never again!!!
During my school i used to clean up the blackboard every morning b4 the classes and write a new thought everyday.....now that seems like a solution..

Jus an empty canvas every day !! no backups or unnecessary rewinds.... would fuel the excitement to live the new and undiscovered moment...

No comments: