Sunday, September 29, 2013

Crazy stupid love for Movies....

Since the days of the good old DD....watching movies has been a interesting thing to do.....!!.And for us junta of this great big nation...movies and cricket are like religion (cliche!!! i know).
Cricket ....i ve given up....occasionally interested in the hot / cute guy who plays the sport...i do steal a glance while my brother watches every over ....( only bais possible!!).
Movies ..... i still enjoy....i have my own therapy movies that i watch when i am on lowest battery mode.
I ve watched some movies countless times like....!!its funny!!and crazy.
I do " due diligence" ... i mean i do read up reviews from my trusted magazines and news paper before i walk in to a theatre...coz....my 3 hours ...!!

One perk for someone like me to ogle at absolutely dream like locations....and occasionally see characters on screen who resemble u or a good friend :)....see the hero wants the same things u want from life...but he gets it :P .....in just one song!! :).
And of course some movies just take it to the next level...when it comes to story telling ....technology....animation etc.

I remember watching one worstest movie ..along with 2 friends who i took along for a sudden movie watching urge and trust me they almost wanted to kill me....one of my friends fell sick after watching a real dumb ass movie.....trust me i had to say 1000 sorry's !!

And there are cult movies like .....Dark Night Series.... Inception...Jurassic Park.....Dil Chahta Hai...Wake up Sid....Pasanga.... which i watch repeatedly like a maniac.

Its so amazing to see an entire audience full of strangers ....completely get  to a point of unison where they laugh..cry...clap....whistle at the same goddamn moment....its....niceee...!!

I watched  300 in a theater filled with bais with my trusted ally P .....it was funny that we were perhaps the only 2 gals atleast in the  few rows we could spot around!!

I am a sucker for animation movies.....some of my favs...Wall E,Ratatouille,Shrek,Madagascar,Nemo....my brother is worse than me he knows all dialouges byheart!! crazyness in blood i tell u...
I took to watching Rocky series coz he used to watch it......its a beauty to watch...i love it :).

I can go on..... but they do mean something when they say movie magic !!!!!! :):)



No comments: